520 Kirkland Way, PO Box 2305Kirkland, WA 98083
Invitation to Apply for Membership
Cascadia Wikimedians User Group, an independent affiliate of the Wikimedia Foundation, is accepting membership applications. Membership is not required to participate in most public activities; however, only members elect the Board of Directors and have certain privileges.
Membership dues are $5 for a calendar year or $0.50 per month for the remainder of a year. If you wish to join, please mail the following form with payment by December 10, 2016 so you can vote in the upcoming Board election. Membership applications received by December 16, 2016 will be processed. You may also bring the form in person to the annual meeting.
1. Legal name: _______________________________________________________________________
2. Mailing address:
3. Email address: _______________________________________________________________________
4. You may optionally provide your Wikimedia username(s), if you are comfortable doing so:
Please make checks payable to “Cascadia Wikimedians User Group”. At this time we can only accept checks, money orders, and cash. (If paying in cash, please pay the Secretary or Treasurer in person.)
Please select your communications preferences:
- [_] Receive official correspondence and notifications from CWUG via electronic communications to my email address instead of physical mail. (If you leave this option blank, then you will receive notices via physical mail.)
- [_] Subscribe me to the CWUG informal public email discussion list (https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-cascadia)
Please select the types of payment(s) enclosed. Payments may be combined.
- [_] $0.50 per month for a partial year membership (such as $1.00 for November & December of 2015)
- [_] $5.00 for for a full calendar year of membership (such as $5.00 for Jan. through Dec. of 2016)